Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Theo and Ella's Rooms







Not much progress on the paperwork homefront to present here. However, I have been able to distract myself effectively with redecorating projects! Ella and Theo's rooms have been the center of time and attention on our household project list. Ella has officially moved into her new room. She is sleeping in a queen bed and is loving her pink room- especially since Sharpay from Highschool Musical loves pink too.






















Theo's room is a lot less pink (Piglet is the only pink thing in the room and you know who bought that for him). It is fun to think about boy stuff for a change. Chris has been buying some tractors for Theo and I am enjoying having some decorating input :). We still have to work on wall decor but the basics are in place. Now, if only we could get word on the visa processing . . . .

We have been calling the visa office regularly but we do not seem to be able to get any information about how things are proceeding. This morning I spoke with someone who was going to email the US Embassy in Seoul - woo hoo! I am hoping to hear back from him early next week. It would be great to learn that things were progressing . . . . I will be praying for patience in the meantime.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ella's room looks really cute. Love how the dresser turned out. Can't wait to see Theo's room and hopefully soon see Theo in his room!!!! Now you need to fill the closet!! :)