
Today is August 4th, my dad's birthday, as well as 4 months with Theo Seo and 3 years, 4 months with Ella Jin. Wow, I can't believe how much our household has changed in 4 months. In most ways, it seems Theo has been with us for years. Just like a puzzle piece, he fits right into our family. He and Ella have bonded well and often provide entertainment for each other and Chris and I. He is a happy healthy little guy and I feel blessed to have him and Ella in my life.
Tonite we are headed to Maggie Moo's ice cream to celebrate. Ella loves Maggie Moo's because they have blue cotton-candy ice cream that can be mixed with snow caps. Not only is is tasty, it has the added feature of turning your tongue blue.
Theo also had a great checkup last week with Dr. Joe. Here are the stats . . .
Theo gained 1 pound and 2 inches since April. He has fallen into the 75% percentile on the height, weight and head size charts but I still think he is a very big boy!
I asked Dr. Joe if Theo can expect to get some more hair soon. He said “He will get more hair, I just can’t tell you when!” Four shots later, we headed back home for a dose of Motrin.
Things Theo is saying:
Uh – oh (he says this very often!)
Daisy
Da-da
Ma-ma
mmmm-more
Ah done (all done)
Things Theo is doing:
Free-standing (no steps yet)
Trying to eat Barbie shoes on a regular basis
Grabbing cords
Pretending to talk on the phone
Crawling like a madman
Things Ella is saying:
Mom! He is getting my stuff again!
I asked Dr. Joe if Theo can expect to get some more hair soon. He said “He will get more hair, I just can’t tell you when!” Four shots later, we headed back home for a dose of Motrin.
Things Theo is saying:
Uh – oh (he says this very often!)
Daisy
Da-da
Ma-ma
mmmm-more
Ah done (all done)
Things Theo is doing:
Free-standing (no steps yet)
Trying to eat Barbie shoes on a regular basis
Grabbing cords
Pretending to talk on the phone
Crawling like a madman
Things Ella is saying:
Mom! He is getting my stuff again!
No comments:
Post a Comment