


It is one year from our referral day! It is hard to believe that one year ago is when we found out we would have a baby boy in our family. Here is what I wrote on that day . . . .
"Referral Day
December 15 2007
Two and a half months after signing up on the Korean wait list for Lifelink, I received the referral call! Ella and I were shopping for some craft supplies at Michaels. We were shocked by a call from Carol Kramer, our social worker, saying we had a referral for a baby boy. “You have a son!” she said . I was shaking and Ella was trying to figure out why I was ackting so strangely. We left our full cart and rushed outside to the car where we called Dad.
He could hardly belived the news. We didn’t expect a referral until spring or summer of 2008! Oh, Jeong Joon, what a wonderful Christmas gift you are!!"
"Referral Day
December 15 2007
Two and a half months after signing up on the Korean wait list for Lifelink, I received the referral call! Ella and I were shopping for some craft supplies at Michaels. We were shocked by a call from Carol Kramer, our social worker, saying we had a referral for a baby boy. “You have a son!” she said . I was shaking and Ella was trying to figure out why I was ackting so strangely. We left our full cart and rushed outside to the car where we called Dad.
He could hardly belived the news. We didn’t expect a referral until spring or summer of 2008! Oh, Jeong Joon, what a wonderful Christmas gift you are!!"
2 comments:
Happy referral day!
What a wonderful little family!!!!!!
Oh I remember the call that day!!! Can you believe we have little guys!!!!
Post a Comment