
Ella's preschool hosted a mother's day tea. It was lovely! Ella crossed her arms and pouted through most of the singing and the prayer. Later she loosened up to show off her art work. I enjoyed the program with my little girl!


Wow! Only 30! Only 10 pounds! I got a good-ole-fashioned boost to the self-esteem for this mother's day!!!



Wow! Only 30! Only 10 pounds! I got a good-ole-fashioned boost to the self-esteem for this mother's day!!!
Theo got me a new screwdiriver for Mother's day. It is his favorite tool by far. Ella bought me some chocolate. Does she know me well or what? Of course, all of this was coordinated/influenced by Dad :)
Sunday night we had an excellent dinner at my mom's. We had fun with the kids and took lots of photos. Here are some of the favorites . . . .

2 comments:
looks like Ella has already mastered how to suck up to Mommy - 10 lbs. and 30 years old WOW!
THAT is adorable! Frame that one!
How sweet!
Post a Comment