Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Blogging Realization

I have been a major slacker on the blog front this month. I was starting to feel a little burned out on posting and considered putting an end to the blog. Afterall, good blogging requires time, creativity and discipline to download photos- things I struggle to get accomplished!



This week, a few days of illness and voice-resting time threw me into an arm-chair project of printing my past blog entries for archiving purposes. Wow, was that an eye-opener. As if some part of me hadn't lived it all, reading the blogs reminded me of how many memories we have made as a family and how many days we share with dear friends and treasured family members. I especially loved rereading the Korea travel posts with the comments of friends and family. What a joyous time so many people shared with us. I am truly thankful for that.



So, my renewed outlook on blogging is this. Each month I'll blog the highlights. This should reduce blogging responsibility while capturing the good stuff. This mom's memory is not the best and I love the idea of having a way to look back at the goodness. Sometimes its helpful to reevaluate your efforts, don't you think?

Happy 2010!

No comments: