
As is the custom of Chinese New Year, I have been cleaning house like crazy! Chris and I have been getting rid of clutter and excess collectables. Somehow after nearly 15 years of marriage, we seem to have accumulated enough random stuff to fill every nook and cranny. I remember thinking there was no way we would ever fill all the closets in this house when we first moved here!
Theo and Max
Because the tradition of Chinese New Year is to clean out the clutter from the year past and to ready yourself for good luck in the year to come, I am taking this seriously. I am now the proud resident of a home with pantry shelf labels. Yea! (I know this is overboard but I so love it!)
We celebrated Chinese New Year with some adoptive families. We had a great time wearing our Chinese clothing and eating Chinese foods. We now consider ourselves primed and ready to take on 2010 with our homes and hearts ready to recieve good luck.
Theo is thrilled about the Chinese Zodiac Year of the TIGER and the opportunity to demonstrate his load roar at any time. Be sure to ask him when you see him. Gotta love boys!
Theo and MaxBecause the tradition of Chinese New Year is to clean out the clutter from the year past and to ready yourself for good luck in the year to come, I am taking this seriously. I am now the proud resident of a home with pantry shelf labels. Yea! (I know this is overboard but I so love it!)
We celebrated Chinese New Year with some adoptive families. We had a great time wearing our Chinese clothing and eating Chinese foods. We now consider ourselves primed and ready to take on 2010 with our homes and hearts ready to recieve good luck.
Theo is thrilled about the Chinese Zodiac Year of the TIGER and the opportunity to demonstrate his load roar at any time. Be sure to ask him when you see him. Gotta love boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment