Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy 4th Bday Ella!!


Holy Cow!! Ella, the "ice-cream-eating princess," turned 4 today!! Tonite we celebrated lightly since Chris is out of town. A dinner at Laredo's with Maw-Maw and Papa hit the spot. And so did the cotton candy ice cream with snow caps mixed in . . . well, maybe it just hit Ella's spot! Her big bday party - Highschool Musical Style - will be saturday.

Tonite I said a prayer for her birth mom and dad. If only they could know how grateful we are to them for this beautiful little girl we get to love every day.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Ella from the Biehls. Hard to believe that you girls are turning 4... where does the time go. I am glad you had a great vacation. Here is hoping that the paperwork will get a move on........ I can't wait to see pictures of you and theo...... Jill

Our Life As A Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Hope you had a great day!

Your Guiping Sissy...Emma