Cute picture of Ella! It is so hard to wait especially when their is a holiday and your baby isn't with you. You guys are almost there. I am hoping that next week you will hear that Theo's visa appt is set. Better get packing girlfriend!!!!
I still can't believe his measurements. That puts him almost at Max's weight and height and he seemed so much bigger!!!
I started this as we waited to bring our son home from South Korea in December of 2008. Now it is a fun way to document things we do for the kids (it is quicker than scrapbooking!) and to keep up to date with friends and family.
2 comments:
Cute picture of Ella! It is so hard to wait especially when their is a holiday and your baby isn't with you. You guys are almost there. I am hoping that next week you will hear that Theo's visa appt is set. Better get packing girlfriend!!!!
I still can't believe his measurements. That puts him almost at Max's weight and height and he seemed so much bigger!!!
Love the eggs. HUGS while you wait!
THE SCHMIDT HOUSE
Post a Comment