
Today when I called the Washington DC Visa office, I was thrilled to find out Theo's visa interview is on March 26th (that is actually today in Seoul!). Finally!! If everything checks out medically and all paperwork, as is expected, we will have EVERYTHING we need to bring baby Theo home. It looks like we could get a call in 3-6 days. Keep your fingers crossed for us and please send me some sanity brainwaves!!!!!!
5 comments:
ANGIE!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!! He's almost home!
Angie, I was one day off..pretty good. Hopefully you can travel next week!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of YOU and theo!!!!!
Jill
are you getting any of the sanity brainwaves? I am sending them . . . I am not sure that I have that many, so keep a sharp lookout!
Woo hoo!
YEAH!!!! I bet you are just going crazy...a few more days. Enjoy every minute with you, Chris and Ella!
Hold on Theo mommy is on her way!
The Paporcki's
Angie, Chris, Ella, and Theo,
Sorry I had to miss the Easter celebration. Soon there well be one more little one to brighten the day. Hopefully it will be at Grammie's birthday party on April 27th.
I have no sanity waves to spare, but lots of love is coming your way.
Love,
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment