Saturday, March 29, 2008

Leaving tomorrow


Well, I am packed. I just keep debating everything! So unlike me eh? Mom and I leave at 8:55am tomorrow and we stop over in Seattle. My sister Laura is already in South Korea or almost there, she left Sat morning and we will meet her when we arrive at the hotel.
I have been in a haze today. It is hard to believe we are leaving. Ella knows something is going to happen. She has been telling me she will miss me.


I will dearly miss Chris and Ella. I wish this wasnt such a hurried trip so they could come too. I can't wait to see them back in STL on Friday - then our whole family can be together. Until then, I know I will be in the great care of my mom and sister. We are ready for you Theo!!


Thanks Jill B for all the advice on what to pack and what to document. I know this will be a great trip thanks to all you have shared. And thank you to all the family and friends who have sent "well wishes" - they will make a difference!


To be continued in Korea . . . .
(picture: our youngest photo of theo)

4 comments:

Our Life As A Family said...

Have a safe trip! We can't wait to see you holding your baby boy!!!

Best Wishes being sent from Northern Illinois!


Ted, Angie, and Emma

Michelle Miller said...

((((Hugs))))!!!!! Can't even begin to describe how excited I am for you!!! Just think -- in literally a matter of hours, you'll be holding little Theo in your very own arms. Sure with the whole Guiping Gang could be by your side!

Chris and Ella -- HUGS to you, too ...

Thinking about the whole Eckert family and can't wait for the first family picture with all 4 of you!!!

Safe travels! God bless!!!

Love,
Michelle

Jennifer said...

WOO HOOOOO! You are already on your way! We are so thrilled for you all and cannot wait to see you with Theo very soon. We all wish we were there again with you on Gotcha Day, but please know you are in our thoughts a lot this week. We will continue to pray for safe and healthy travels for you all!
HUGS from THE SCHMIDT HOUSE

Tina Veal said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and have been thinking of you all weekend since you got the call and I saw you on Friday morning! Hope your travels went well and you enjoy this time as Theo is brought home to the Eckert family! I will continue to keep tabs on the blog! Can't wait to hear and see more!