Mom and I are leaving this Sunday (two days!!!) at 8:30am. My sister Laura is trying to join us. I really hope she can!
We leave Sunday and arrive Monday night in Korea. We are hoping to meet Theo on Tuesday for the first time. Do you think we will sleep between now and then? We depart Seoul on Friday April 4th - Ella's Gotcha Day - and arrive in STL at 8:05 pm. What an awesome day April 4th will be for our family.
We have a layover in Los Angeles on the way home - I hope can make arrangements to see Jodi then! I think it is a 10 am arrival in LAX and depart LAX 2:30pm, Jo. And we certainly hope see family and friends at the airport on Friday in STL!
Thanks to Grandpa Lary and Grandma Judy's Marriott points, we will be staying at the JW Marriott in Seoul. That will be great!
Thanks to all of you who had your fingers crossed for us. It worked!! Love Angie
6 years ago
3 comments:
We are so excited!!!! We can't wait to meet you baby Theo!
Lots of Love!
Teresa, Brian and Madylin
How awesome is that! We are so excited to meet Baby Theo!
The Paprocki Family
We can't wait to meet Ella's baby Brother. Guess she was right all along....she is going to have a brother!! It is a wonder the little ones know better than all of us!!
Post a Comment