Those of you who have called the visa offices in the US know the experience is like opening a can of worms in terms of service. Some people are very nice and others are sharp tongued as they reprimand you for calling too often.
Today was a total joy! I called to confirm that Theo's visa really was issued. After giving the woman a case number, she said "Oh my . . . . (pause, me in suspense) . . . . . .he is the cutest baby I have ever seen!" Who knows if she says that to all the parents but I took her at her word! So, yes his visa was issued and it must be a pretty good picture on the visa!!!
Still waiting for a call and packing and unpacking. . . . lots of decisions to make on what to take to the cutest baby the visa office lady has ever seen!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hang on Theo! Mommy's coming!
How exciting Angie! And of course he's the most adorable baby the visa lady has every seen!!
And I thought I was the cutest baby ever. Espically since I look just like Mama Jan.
Post a Comment