


Let me begin by saying that I knew being a stay-at-home mom was a lot of work. However, I underestimated that lot! I cannot seem to keep up with our messes in a timely fashion. I sure hope I get a little better at this before going back to work!
Theo is doing great. Last night we had only one wake-up. He slept in the king bed with Chris and I. He is a snuggler and likes to be touching someone while he sleeps. In a week or two, we will attempt to move him to a baby bed in our room. We will need lots of luck on that!
Theo's favorite toy is his talking dog (thanks Carol B!). He giggles like crazy when it talks to him. His legs are getting stronger by the day in his exersaucer and he is eating more baby food everyday which is helping us reduce the bottles. He was taking about twice as much formula as most babies do!
After Theo and I dropped Ella off at preschool this morning, we headed to a meeting at the Mayor's office in downtown Belleville to discuss the flower pots for the city. Theo was a perfect gentleman (other than the crumbs on the floor) during the meeting - everyone was impressed. Now we are all home and trying to dry out from the rainy day.
Ella says it is a great day to play barbies so I better go!
1 comment:
When you stay at home you almost have to learn to love a bit of a mess or you drive yourself crazy. You can't ever pick up faster than they can create it. And at the end of the day you can be assured it will be messy again tomorrow.
Post a Comment