
Theo weighs 24 pounds and is 29 inches long. I am still in shoc, as are my biceps. He is in the 90% for weight, 80% height and 50% for head size on the US charts. I am sure he is off the Korean growth charts.
We are also proud to report a much better night's rest last night. Theo slept from 7:30pm to 8am with 2 quick wake-ups and 1 longer wake. I was on duty last night so I was very glad he didnt cry much. I think we are all getting better at being together thank heaven!!
Thanks to Brian, Teresa and Maddy for the borrowed car seat. Theo loves it and fell asleep in it after the doctor visit.
We have a play date in a few hours with Issac who was also born in Korea also. His family is adopting Josiah in a few months so they are coming over to pick up the pictures we took and the pictures the foster family sent for them. Hope to post pics soon.
Big sister is at school today so Theo is missing his number one entertainer!
2 comments:
Yeah! Sleep is good! Glad to see things are getting more on track. Go Mommy!
Theo is a big boy...Wow 24 pounds!!
What a sweetie!! Angie you better start lifting weights to keep those arms strong!
Ella you are such a pretty big sister!
Love,
Robin and Kailee
Post a Comment