




Thanks Jill B for the pictures!
We are home and comfy in our own digs. It was a long night. Little Theo is still on Korea time and mom and dad were running on empty. We managed a few hours of sleep here and there. Now Ella is taking a bath and we are contemplating a first bath for Theo. Coffee is doing wonders for us today.
Thanks Jo for the great blog post yesterday. I am so glad you were there to meet Theo AND to document the surprise arrival of Chris and Ella. What a great memory we will have!
I dont have any pictures yet since my camera was not handy for the homecoming but I will certainly remember yesterday for the rest of my life. We had an amazingly supportive crowd at the airport and Theo was eating it up. Even the security guards were impressed with the size of the crowd! You will love the size of his smile when you see the pics (if anyone has some pics please email them to me!).
Thanks so very much to all of you who came. It was rushed so we didn't get to make it around to everyone as much as we wanted to. It is so very heartwarming to know we have such an incredible support group to celebrate our family with. Thank you very much. Pictures soon. Love Angie, Chris, Ella and THEO!
PS Thinking of you lots Diane and Aaron. Hope you are having fun sight seeing in Seoul. Can't wait to see Olivia in your arms again!!!
PSS I didnt realize my pictures of Josiah did not post on April 3. I put two up today. So sorry Vanessa. I have tons of pictures and video for you as well as pictures of his 100 day birthday from the foster parents. He is a happy smiling boy!
Thanks Jo for the great blog post yesterday. I am so glad you were there to meet Theo AND to document the surprise arrival of Chris and Ella. What a great memory we will have!
I dont have any pictures yet since my camera was not handy for the homecoming but I will certainly remember yesterday for the rest of my life. We had an amazingly supportive crowd at the airport and Theo was eating it up. Even the security guards were impressed with the size of the crowd! You will love the size of his smile when you see the pics (if anyone has some pics please email them to me!).
Thanks so very much to all of you who came. It was rushed so we didn't get to make it around to everyone as much as we wanted to. It is so very heartwarming to know we have such an incredible support group to celebrate our family with. Thank you very much. Pictures soon. Love Angie, Chris, Ella and THEO!
PS Thinking of you lots Diane and Aaron. Hope you are having fun sight seeing in Seoul. Can't wait to see Olivia in your arms again!!!
PSS I didnt realize my pictures of Josiah did not post on April 3. I put two up today. So sorry Vanessa. I have tons of pictures and video for you as well as pictures of his 100 day birthday from the foster parents. He is a happy smiling boy!
3 comments:
For those of you who cannot stand it any longer! I have noticed there are pics from Theo's St. Louis homecoming up on The Horvath Family blog - Yeah Teresa!
http://newesthorvath.blogspot.com/2008/04/welcome-home-theo.html
Did you guys break the St. Louis Airport for largest homecoming crowd???
love, jo
CONGRATS Eckert family!!!!!
Hugs,
Michelle
What a beautiful boy! Congratulations Chris, Angie, Ella and all on your wonderful new blessing!
All of my best wishes!
Sarah Alfini
Post a Comment