

Well, the days of content and stationary Theo flew out the window this week. He started free-standing yesterday and he is so very proud of himself! He also can climb a whole flight of stairs all by himself. Unfortunately, I found out the scary way.
I was on the phone with Daisy's doctor last night. She was able to get all of the cancer out of Daisy's ear and the biopsy came back clean! Yea!! We still don't know if the cancer is anywhere else in her body but I am choosing to believe it is not. She is acting great and looking good.
After I hung up the phone, I started calling for Theo. Imagine my surprise when I found him upstairs playing happily. This is how I learned he can do the stairs. Now we are living in a gated community or house I should say. I about had a heart attack when I found him upstairs!!!
This morning before 8 am, he had pulled down a lamp, clock, photo and almost the whole nightstand by Chris' side of the bed. He loves to empty all of his clothes out of his dresser drawers and then flash his toothy grin. I think we are going to have to keep very tight eyes on this curious little boy!!
2 comments:
Congratulations on free-standing, Theo!
So happy to hear the good news about Daisy!!
Theo is getting sooooo big!!!! Can't wait to meet him in person in a few weeks!
Loved your comments about America and how fortunate we are to have the choice in how we build our families. God Bless the U.S.A.!!!
Post a Comment