
We happily hosted a playdate at our house for some of our friends who have also adopted. Here are the moms and Korean boys + one girl :). Not pictured is a family waiting for little Henry from Korea. Cross your fingers for their referral to come soon!!

Here are two of the big sisters, Ella and Julia (born in China). Note Ella's eyeshadow!!! These girls are too darn cute!
NOTE:
Today, friday, I sent Theo's N600 off to the CIS office in St. Louis (thanks a million Jill for the tip). Now we wait to see if they get the paperwork. We should be able to tell that when our check is cashed!!!! It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get Theo naturalized. I am feeling a great sense of relief today as this is most likely our last step in Theo's citizenship pursuit!! Yea!!!

Here is the photo I sent with Theo's paperwork as required. I am sure the CIS workers will be scared of our tough little man :)
No comments:
Post a Comment