Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Week on the Go






Ella and I went to see Cirque Dreams, a Jungle theme, with the Tantillo cousins. The costumes were amazing and each act seemed to be more amazing than the previous one. Ella was a little scared at first but came around after the first few minutes of the show (I think the singing Jungle princess captivated her!). The Fox Theatre looked beautiful as always. Luckily, we arrived a bit early and received a free mask. After watching these performers with unbelievable strength and flexibilty, I am vowing to at least try to stretch on a daily basis.












Ella was the STAR of the WEEK at school. Her poster told her classmates all about her. Her teachers said she loved being the star of the week and sharing the stories about herself! Yea Ella!








Theo had his followup weigh in on Friday. He gained 1 pound in 1 month! Yea Theo!!! We are now off the "watch" list. Theo is a very healthy eater so we all found the "watch list" to be a little ironic.








Ella and Theo enjoyed some beautiful days outside. And a few surprises. . .

No comments: