
Sunday night my 93 year old Grandma B passed away peacefully in her sleep. Although I knew she was getting near the end of her life, it has been very hard to accept. It has been a week of planning her funeral, sorting memorabilia and mourning the loss of an amazing woman who influenced my life in so many ways. She will be missed so very much. Why is it that you cannot fully comprehend how much you love someone until they are gone?
The crazy week has finally caught up with us. Theo and Ella are fighting coughs and runny noses and I ended up with the stomach flu, food poisoning or the heartbreak virus -not sure which. I hope some rest will get us all back on track soon.
We will remember you forever Grandma and you will be missed dearly.
4 comments:
So sorry to hear about your grandma. I know when I lost my grandma it was heartbreaking. I still miss her dearly to this day. She would have loved fixing and dressing Miss Kailee up. We had all boys when she was a live in our family.
Hugs to you and your family!
Robin Martin and family
Angie I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Grandmas are such special people. Keep hold of the awesome memories and be thankful she was an angel that touched your children's lives as well.
Angie, we were so sorry to hear about Grandma B. You continue to be in our thoughts!
Angie I haven't kept up with your blog and was sad to read about the loss of your grandmother. I lost my grandma 4 years ago April 1 and it is still hard today! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment