Monday, April 27, 2009

House Progress






Part of our flooring is down in the kitchen. We went with a engineered hardwood called Brazilian Cherry. We both love the reddish tones. Chris also put in the storm drains this week so we have been able to start the landscaping! It is starting to feel more cozy. Tomorrow, some of the cabinets will be installed- yea! I am getting closer to having a kitchen again.

(We are thrilled by the brick match. The wall with the 3windows is new!)

However, the kids are indifferent about the progress. They think the sand pile from the bricklayers is the best feature of the new house. My washing machine and bath tub beg to differ :)






1 comment:

Lisa said...

The addition looks great. Now that it's getting close to being done I bet you're antsy to get your kitchen back. I love the pics of the kids. :)