Sunday, August 2, 2009

BLaur's Shower







A little background: My sister and my sister in law are both named Laura. So, we started calling my sister "Laura B" before my sister in law also became a Laura B via marriage to my brother. Confusing as it might be, Ella figured a way to set us straight. Sometime during age 3, she started calling my sister "BLaur." Thanks to Ella, we have been straight ever since!






BLaur is getting married the second week in September so we held a shower at my house on Friday July 17. It was a gorgeous evening. I am getting spoiled by how many great nights we have had this summer.






After some dinner, cake and present opening, we enjoyed some time on the patio. I didnt take many photos since I was hosting. My sister-in-law Laura is making me a photo disk of more shots of the night. It was a fun night for adults and kids.




:

1 comment:

Joelle and Chandler said...

Did Ella do the drawing? That is excellent!!!